Multi-service Metro Network
Today, more than 90% of a company’s operations run on an IP network. In a challenging business environment, network technologies must be capable to provide high scalability, better user control, end-to-end simplicity, plenty of address space, application virtualization and technology-independent access to resources.
The key aspects to addressing the aforementioned challenge include: bandwidth abundance, increased reliability, and flexibility to upgrade capacity and create new services.
In the context of multi-service core & Metro networks,ESPOD Technologies provides advanced end-to-end integration services, aiming at diversifying technology domains and applications:
- Provider networks (IP/MPLS, PE, Peering, Internet Edge).
- Subscriber aggregation (BRAS, BNG).
- Metro aggregation & access.
- IPv6 transition services & technologies.
- Service control & traffic optimization.
- “Cloud ready” provider networks.
With a combined experience of over 30 years in the telecom business, ESPOD Technologies has the capabilities to offer state-of-the-art network solutions, for circuit-switched and packet-switched applications, to satisfy any demanding customer.
- Enhanced TCO through network simplification.
- Lower CapEx through the use of best-of-breed products from multiple vendors.
- Lower OpEx as resulted from the utilization of converged network technologies.
- Streamlined introduction of new services.
- Overall, enhanced Quality of Experience (QoE).