- General Details
ESPOD DSLAM 16 is a 16-port IP based ADSL2+ DSLAM with splitter built-in. It terminates all the ATM circuits and converts traffic directly to deliver the most popular broadband IP services.
ESPOD DSLAM 16 offers lower port count DSLAM available in the market place. It provides the least initial investment solution for Service Providers who want to start providing high speed internet access service in a low subscriber density location on existing copper twisted pair telephone lines.
ESPOD DSLAM 16 is compliant with ITU G.992.5, G.992.3, G.992.1, the G.992.5 ADSL2+ technology is an enhanced version of the ADSL technology which provides cross-talk free deployment. The unit features maximum downstream rate up to 24 Mbps and maximum reach distance over 6.5 Km.
With the highly compact (1U height) and temperature hardened design, simple installation and easy adaptation to local POTS/ISDN splitter requirements, DSLAM5016 is an ideal solution for Triple-play requirements deployed in indoor and outdoor enclosures.
- Technical Info
- Supports ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU G.992.5, G.992.3,G.992.1 (G.dmt), ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite)
- One 10/100 BASE-TX ports for uplink with auto-negotiating
- 16 ADSL2+ Ports
- Support Annex M
- Support 802.1P, STP
- Support 802.1Q
- Multimode (automatic modulation detection)
- Supports packets transmit and receive statistics report
- Support NAT
- Support DHCP server
- Support DHCP relay
- Support multiple PVC QoS
- Provides optimal rate/reach performance
- Higher rates by limiting reach (up to 24.0 Mbps)
- Longer reach by reducing rate (distance up to 6.5 Km)
- Bandwidth Management control on each port at 32kbps interval.
- Network Architecture
- Related Products